Sunday, December 3, 2006

MyShotokan Feedback Contest

Hello from MyShotokan.com

Today I'm PAYING $47 for your opinion!

This website grew out of a desire to provide my own karate students with easy access to videos of all the Shotokan Kata. As I was preparing for my Nidan testing, the junior belts were bewildered and fascinated by the Sr. Katas - and I wanted them to review the katas between classes...

From that - MyShotokan grew.

But the site is BRAND NEW - and I need your comments.

I'm willing to GIVE AWAY FULL MEMBERSHIPS to the first 20 people to reply to this email with a constructive review of your experience as a Free Member with MyShotokan.com

Bad News?

I don't care if you tell me bad news. If you don't like something, and you tell me - I'm HAPPY! Because now I can fix the problem and others won't experience it! I'm HAPPPPY to give you a Full Membership - and then I'll listen closely to your next review!!

Good News?

I'll be happy to feature good reviews on the homepage of MyShotokan.com with a thumbnail image and a link to your website!


Hurry - Do it NOW. Be one of the first 20 people!


Login and send a message to MyShotokan, or write a comment to this post!


You could get a $47 Lifetime Membership - Just for your Opinion!


Yours in Karate-Do,

Doug Lampi
www.myshotokan.com

No comments: