Monday, March 12, 2007

Karate In Hungary



You don't have to speak Hungarian
to join a Shotokan Karate Class in Hungary!


This weeks' updates to Sensei's Office includes a couple nice lengthy clips from an out-door karate demonstration that was done somewhere in Hungary.

I don't speak Hungarian, but I know I could join in with this class and I would understand everything - because the instructor is using Japanese!

These clips caught my eye because it's a youth class that is taken through all the basics. Because all the students are doing the standard sets of moves, it's easy for me to compare my club... for me to compare my yellow and green and brown belts to the skill level of this club.

The second clip is well worth the watch because the group ends the demonstration with a number of interesting and unique partner combinations for the demo - a few of them I'll be using for MY next karate demonstration!

The large crowd of parents and friends are really supportive - One can certainly tell that this club trains hard, has strong spirit and positive by-in from it's community.

I'm very happy to include these clips in Sensei's Office
for my Dojo Key Subscribers!

Remember, if you are a Free Member of MyShotokan.com - you can try Sensei's Office for One Week for just a BUCK!



Sensei's Office includes 7 additional
Categories of Shotokan Karate Vidoes!


Updated weekly with Club Videos
New Masters Section added each month!


:-)

No comments: