Sunday, August 26, 2007

Fall 2007 Lesson Plans

Wow!



I am so thrilled with the response to the latest newsletter announcing the Fall 2007 Karate Lesson Plan Booklet that has been added to the paid subscriber area of MyShotokan, known as Sensei's Office.




There have been so many replies, questions and requests for more information, that I'm working on putting together ONE FREE CHAPTER of the exclusive Lesson Plan Booklet, to be included with the Shotokan Kata Videos in the Free Members area!




Many of the questions I've received (from all around the world, which still boggles my mind), were about testing requirements.


Comming Soon!


Dojo Key Holders with access to Sensei's Office will soon be delighted with a booklet of Canadain Shotokan Belt Testing Requirements from Yellow Belt Testing Requirements, all the way through to Black Belt Testing Requirements - and even including combinations required for Second Degree Black Belt Testing!


But I would like to add more

I recall from early in my training years, a testing silibus (sp) from KUGB that was very different, with many challenging combinations that are different than the testing requirements I will be putting together and listing here. I would be endlessly greatful if someone (you) could send me a copy of the Shotokan Belt Testing Requirements - from where ever you live in the world.

No comments: