Saturday, August 30, 2008

Just Stirring? Or Really Starting Karate Training Again?


Autumn is here, and it's time to get the Gi out and iron it.

Hi, I'm the creator of MyShotokan.com - a website that grew out of a desire to share new kata with my karate students and help them learn to train on their own and, eventually, to become your own Master. My name is Douglas Lampi. I'm a Web Design Architect by trade and equally nerdy about Karate. 

Today, MyShotokan.com is a collection of over 180 videos of JKA Masters performing the 26 Traditional Shotokan Kata. 
The Membership subscription area of MyShotokan.com, called 'Sensie's Office' will see the first changes and upgrades!! 

This year, MyShotokan.com is going to change and evolve into my personal training lifestream online. 
I'll be blogging, posting pictures and videos and tweeting to my Shotokan followers on Twitter and other mico-blogging services.

Well, Ok, the truth is, not only do I miss the stimulation of training in karate, MyShotokan is also a personal Social Media Experiment, where I aim to build a huge list of karate friends all over the world. 

THEN - I'm going to start traveling to Shotokan dojo's in Canada, and blog my experiences to all my karate friends, subscribers, fans and followers!


and watch for massive changes, improvements and upgrades to 'Sensie's Office' within http://www.myshotokan.com

Kampai!

Doug


See and download the full gallery on posterous

Posted by email from Douglas's posterous

No comments: