Wednesday, February 7, 2007

MyShotokan Renovation Update Report

Hi All,

I've had a couple email requests for temporary access to the videos. One person reports that she is getting ready for testing, another was excited about learning a senior kata for the first time and they wanted to review a couple different people doing the same kata - and they wanted to quickly login and review a few points.

Sorry! Things are a shambles! If this website were a kitchen - there'd be no cookin' goin' on today!

... the login can't be activated yet, but I can give you an update report:

I've reformated Heian Shodan, Nidan, Sandan, Yondan and Godan - I've also reformatted the three Tekki Kata pages, Bassai Dai and Kanku Dai pages are complete.

Today I'll complete reformating the Katas from Book 7 in the Best Karate Series: Empi, Hangetsu, Jitte - as well as Katas from Books 8, 9 10 and 11.

Let's see now... it takes me about 20 minutes to reorganize each kata page... 14 katas left to do, that's about 5 hours, give or take.... Then, tomorrow, I'll begin reformatting the pages with videos of Kumite Drills, Self Defence demonstrations etc.

The new layout is really exciting to work on! After I'm finished each page I can't help but smile! It's lookin' great - but most of all - it's easy to move around and find all the info you could ever need to help with any of the Shotokan Kata!

Ok! Back to work! I can't wait till I can open the doors!!

:-)

No comments: