Tuesday, February 6, 2007

Upgrades and Wish List

Hello everyone!

I'd like to thank you all again for making MyShotokan.com so popular! The comments and the feedback have been very encouraging, constructive and helpful.

A few Members have been kind enough to tell me, in detail, where they have found bugs in the site - and to these people I bow especially low. You have my gratitude for helping me present an easy way for Shotokan karate students to study all the kata.

I'm afraid I have some bad news though.

When I started on the upgrades, the suggestions I began to receive made me stop and re-think a few things. I took out a pad of paper and started to scratch up a To-Do List... drew a few flow charts and new page layouts...

Well, the long and the short of it is, I've just added four extra days of building time to get the site up to the new standards!

That means I'm going to MOVE BACK THE GRAND RE-OPENING one more week.

The site will now be Launched on Tuesday, Feb 13th



I'm taking the site apart by the seams, if you will, and re-stitching the pieces in a way that will make it easier to navitate and will offer much more support information about every individual Shotokan kata. But that's not all! Just wait till you see the new and expanded sections!

Thanks again for making my hobby so much fun!

Don't forget to add me in your MySpace Profile

Shotokan Karate Blog

No comments: