Thursday, February 8, 2007

Progressing Right On Track

The upgrades to MyShotokan are moving along - right on schedule.

All of the Shotokan Kata Video pages have been completed and I've been able to make a lot of progress in a new area of the site I'm calling Sensei's Office.

Sensei's Office is a place completely filled with a lifetime collection of Essential Shotokan books, videos, DVDs. You'll find rare and out-of-print treasures and a huge shelf filled with over 100 videos of Shotokan's top karate Masters, karate classes taught in Japanese and personal recordings of dojo sparing and dojo training drills from several top karate clubs around the world. Sensei's Office is also a store-house of tournament trophies with a box thats full of tournament footage. In Sensei's Office, you can sit down and study some of the worlds to Kata and Kumite competitors in action!

But my favorite part about Sensei's Office are the video clips of Embu and Karate Demonstrations! It's great to learn from the choreography of Top Shotokan Karate-ka from around the world! Even after watching the videos over and over again, some of the acrobatics still make me gasp and shake my head!

Today, I'll finish formatting and upgrading Sensei's Office - right now there are Nine Categories with over 100 of the best Shotokan Karate Training Videos online. I estimate three hours to finish the referbishment in this area. Following those renovations, my next goal is to re-vamp the Membership Levels to include an eye-popping bonus Membership Level for those people who refer other karate-ka to MyShotokan.

I don't know about you, but I'm getting excited about re-opening the site and showing everyone around the new and improved 'dojo'!

Regards!!

MyShotokan.

No comments: